Position: Project Manager
Core solution to manage: Cyber security, Network Security, Endpoint Protection, Privilege access management, IT infrastructure, Real time data Solution, Web Application and API protection.
- Work directly with top global IT vendors and well known customers in Thailand
- Utilize both business and technical skills to achieve result
- Place to boost your English skill
- Opportunity to learn and develop skill sets throughout your career
- Career Booster – grow your career as you can go.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Positive thinking ‘’ Can do it ‘’ attitude
- Curious and open to possibility.
- Self-motivation & growth mindset.
Role and Responsibility
Major role as Project Manager
- Planning and overseeing all aspects of system integration projects, from inception to completion.
- Creating and managing project timelines, budgets, and resources.
- Leading cross-functional teams to deliver integrated solutions that meet client requirements.
- Communicating with clients to understand their needs and ensure that project deliverables meet their expectations.
- Ensuring that project documentation is up-to-date, complete, and accurate.
- Managing project changes and communicating these changes to relevant stakeholders.
- Leading project status meetings and preparing reports and presentations
- Design and execute the survey data collection process for the Professional service team to ensure the comment/feedback are well collected and analyzed
Holding minor role as Technical Account Manager for specific named account
- Acts as a primary point of contact/trusted advisor, helping clients leverage technology to meet their business goals and ensure client satisfaction
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with client’s to understand their IT needs
- Working with our professional service team, distributor, vendor to provide in-depth technical knowledge and support to clients
- Effectively communicating technical information and updates to both clients and internal teams.
- Provide guidance to clients on technical best practices
- Identify when there are new opportunities to grow the account
Required skill sets
- Education in Computer Engineering/Science, and IT related fields.
- 3+ years of Hands-on technical experience with network and cyber security implementation projects
- 1+ year of project management experience
- Holding a PaloAlto Networks Certified Network Security Engineer is a plus
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Good interpersonal skill with mature personality to maintain professionalism
- Good team player, problem solving, analytical, negotiation skill
- Excellent in English language skills
- Hybrid working style. (WFH and Office)
- Free Snack corner
- Quarterly Incentive linked to target achievement
- Annual bonus
- Medical healthcare insurance
- Provident Fund
- Transportation allowance
- Access to all knowledge directly from professional vendor company