Cisco Webex® Room Panorama is a new first-class collaboration system built for the modern C-suite. The Room Panorama provides immersive video experience, rich content sharing, and co-creation experience within the Cisco® Webex Room Series portfolio. These fully integrated systems combine beautiful design and powerful functionality into an all-in-one solution for medium-to-large rooms. The Room Panorama features a powerful engine to build more complex and specialized video scenarios. Room Panorama will transform your meeting spaces into a video collaboration hub—whether for connecting teams across the world or for local meetings.
The Room Panorama will be shipped as a complete technology package from Cisco (Figure 1). This includes everything you need to make it operational, including:
● Two Samsung 82-inch 8K QLED displays for video and one Samsung 65-inch 4K display for presentations
● Codec and four 5K cameras at 60 frames per second (fps)
● Touch 10 controller
● 12-loudspeaker system with directional audio capabilities
● 4 bass modules
● Cooling system
● Audio amplifier
● Complete power system
● 3 table microphones
● Presentation cables
● Wall structure. The customer can design their own wall finish to match the existing room, or they can buy the Cisco wall finish in light oak as an option
Cisco Webex Room Panorama overview
Cisco Webex Room Panorama delivers the industry-leading video and audio experience customers have come to expect from Cisco. In addition, new capabilities enable even smarter meetings, smarter presentation capabilities, and smarter room and device integrations, further removing the barriers to usage and deployment of video in large-sized rooms. The Room Panorama is built on the powerful Cisco Webex Room Kit Pro technology platform. This means there are more inputs and outputs to cover more meeting scenarios and larger rooms. The Room Panorama now offers more power and flexibility to build custom and more specialized video conference rooms than ever before.
The Room Panorama—comprising a powerful codec, a Cisco Quad Camera, dual 82-inch 8K video displays, and a 65-inch 4K presentation display—is ideal for rooms that seat up to 14 people. It offers sophisticated camera technologies that bring panorama video, speaker-tracking, and auto-framing capabilities to medium- to large-sized rooms. The product is rich in functionality and experience and designed to be easily scalable to all your large conference rooms and spaces, whether registered on the premises or to Cisco Webex through the Cisco Collaboration Cloud.
Bringing more intelligence to medium- to large-sized rooms
The Cisco Webex Room Panorama is video innovation in an easy-to-install all-in-one unit, bringing more intelligence and usability to your medium- to large-sized team collaboration rooms. While other vendors struggle to insert advanced features such as speaker tracking, wireless sharing, and 4K content into their high-end products, Cisco is already proliferating these innovations to meeting rooms of all sizes in a cost-effective and simple way. With the Room Panorama, Cisco helps customers experience smarter meetings, enable smarter presentations, and create smarter room and device integrations. And when registered to Webex in the cloud, additional cloud-based functionalities are enabled that enhance the user experience and team workflow as well as further simplify deployment.
● Smart meetings: Powerful, integrated cameras deliver intelligent view capabilities, such as panorama video, automatic framing and speaker tracking; automatic noise suppression reduces meeting disruptions.
● Smart presentations: Room Panorama supports up to three screens, dual content sources, wireless sharing, and 4K content for great presentations.
● Smart integrations: People count for usage metrics and resource allocation; tight integrations with screens enhance user interactions; APIs and macros allow for meeting personalization.
● Registration flexibility: Room Panorama is built for both cloud and on-premises deployment, protecting your investment.