Technical Solutions Consultant
- Positive thinking ‘’ Can do it ‘’ attitude
- Curious and open to possibility.
- Self-motivation & service mind.
Your Future Responsibilities
- Working closely with sales team and products team on proposals and pitches the solutions.
- Collaborate and attending meetings with product managers as a technical expert.
- Collaborate with technical implementation team for POC the solutions to the customers.
- Design and create proposal, TOR, RFP, and technical documentation for sales teams to support the customers.
- Ensuring that the company’s product can deliver on the customer’s requirements.
- Working closely with the customers to understand and capture requirements.
- Presenting proposals to customers alongside members of the sales team.
- Eager to learn the innovative things and have the initiative ideas
Require Skill Set
- 2- 5 years previous experience working within a technical pre sales engineer or technical consultant roles
- An ability to communicate technical information to non-technical staff in a way that is easy to understand.
- Previous experience working in IT or related fields.
- Relevant experience on Network security (Firewall), Endpoint security (EPP/EDR), Security Information and Event Management (SIEM), Privileged Access Management (PAM), Wireless access point and network access control. (NAC)
- Knowledge in network protocol, system configuration in Switch, Firewall, Endpoint security (EPP/EDR) and SIEM solution.
- Experience in presentation, proposal, TOR, RFP, POC, and technical negotiation skills.
- Experience in PaloAlto, Fotinet, Aruba, Exabeam, VMware CB, SentinelOne and Thales would be an advantage.
- Excellent Thai and English language skills
- Interpersonal skills, mature personality and excellent service attitude is a must.
- Analytical skills and the ability to recognize the demands on the side of the clients