Complete reporting and analytics engine purpose built for carrier grade and enterprise WiFi Infrastructure
The Ruckus SCI platform transforms traditional network reporting into a vital business tool, collecting, analyzing, parsing, presenting, and storing unprecedented amounts of user, traffic, session, and location information. Data from the largest networks can be stored and retrieved for 5 to 7 years, or more.
SCI gathers real-time and historic data which is analyzed and graphically displayed in an easy to understand format with a wide variety of views and customized reports. The data gathered by Ruckus SCI details essential network statistics such as traffic usage, client and session measurement, network changes, network latency, and inventory.
Best-in-class Reporting Capabilities
- Single point to collect statistics and aggregate metrics from all Ruckus network equipment
- Search and analyze data quickly from archive
- Standard reports for most common use cases
- Custom reports easily generated from any standard browser for specific use cases
- Satisfy regulatory requirements by archiving massive amounts of data in an enormously scalable database