Turn Meeting Rooms into Video Collaboration Hubs
The MX Series allows you to turn any conference room into a video collaboration hub—connecting teams, customers, and partners face to face at a moment’s notice. Two MX Series product lines—the MX700 and MX800 Series performance line and the MX300 and MX200 Series value line—give you great flexibility to deploy and scale video with the needs of your business.
Features and Capabilities
Cisco TelePresence MX700 and MX800 Series
Provide a superior video and audio experience. Combine beautiful design with powerful functionality in an all-in one solution for medium to large meeting rooms.
The Cisco TelePresence MX700 and MX800 systems represent the performance line within the Cisco portfolio of integrated video collaboration room systems. They are ideal for team-based collaboration, boardrooms, meeting rooms, and video-centric rooms. The MX700 and MX800 deliver an extraordinary meeting experience — whether you’re connecting teams worldwide, or running local meetings with a focus on content.
Other benefits of the Cisco TelePresence MX700 and MX800 systems include:
Single and Dual-Screen Options
The MX800 dual offers two 70-inch LED screens, which make it easier for people to engage of people in a video conference and focus on content. The MX800 is also available with a single 70-inch screen. The MX700 comes standard with two 55-inch screens.
For most models, you can choose from a 1080p60, 20x, total zoom single camera, or an optional, intelligent, dual-camera, speaker-tracking solution. The MX800 dual-screen version is offered with dual cameras only.
This feature gives presenters a “stage,” automatically detecting and tracking them. It follows presenters as they stand up and move about at the front of the room. (PresenterTrack requires an additional Cisco TelePresence Presicion 60 Camera).
Specifications at a Glance
- Supports Cisco Intelligent Proximity for content sharing to mobile devices and wireless sharing from Macs and PCs**
- Supports Switched Conferencing (SVC) for enhanced layouts and video enablement on both screens of dual-screen endpoints**
- Controls room peripherals such as lights, room dividers, curtains, etc., directly from the Cisco TelePresence Touch 10 through customizable API1 (requires external third-party control system processor)
- Supports cloud registration to Cisco Spark Services for even faster and more cost effective deployment
* Requires Collaboration Endpoint Software Version 8.1 or later
**Requires Collaboration Endpoint Software Version 8.0 or later