HPE Enterprise ArcSight
ArcSight Data Platform solution
The next generation of data collection
HPE Security ArcSight Data Platform delivers a high-performance, cost-effective solution across enterprise
that unifies Big Data collection searching, reporting, alerting, and analysis machine data. This data platform
can be used to improve organizations’ security posture, compliance, and operations.
ArcSight SIEM is the industry’s leading SIEM solution. Scalable, powerful and simple to use, it delivers fast, accurate threat detection. ArcSight’s flexibility and fast time-to-security-value make it ideal for security operations of any size, from small groups up to the most sophisticated SOCs in the world.
Rely on the security expertise, experience and leadership of the ArcSight team for your SIEM needs. ArcSight has been acknowledged as Magic Quadrant Leader by Gartner for the past 12 years, longer than any existing vendor—a testament to the power and effectiveness of the solution.
• Collect, store, and analyze your security events through a single appliance
• Analyze billions of security events from firewall, IPS, endpoint, apps, and flows
• Built-in optional audit reports to assist in compliance
• Detect suspicious and malicious behavior missed by your point security devices
• Combat APTs, malware attacks, and insider threats
• Protection against zero-day threats
ArcSight Data Platform
• Architected for breadth, depth, and speed of data collection that Big Data demands
• Secure and reliable data collection and storage for data at rest and in motion without any performance impact
ArcSight User Behavior Analytics
• Streamlined investigations via comprehensive user activity reports.
• Boils down the most suspicious and abnormal activities, and transactions and access across users, accounts, systems, and applications to present risk-ranked threats.
• Detects the bad guys and insider threats, even if the bad guys are using legitimate credentials. Therefore, it can help detect breaches before significant damage occurs by finding the adversary faster.